Small architectural firms have slowly dwindled, being unable to cope with competition from established larger firms. This makes it essential for the existing small architectural firms to have a well-thought-out marketing plan and effective marketing strategies to become successful firms. Some firms have selected a certain niche to specialize in; others have formed alliances with other services to stay in business. With a good marketing strategy they can attain their target goal more easily.
Some Marketing Ideas for Small Architecture Firms:
– Making use of the Internet is a great way to market small architecture firms. By creating a content-rich, visually pleasing and easily navigable website, you can attract a number of clients. You can make your small architectural firm visible to the whole world using the Internet; and if it is keyword-search optimized, your site can be displayed when keyword searches are done by prospective clients, thus making it highly target market-oriented.
– You can also start a free newsletter service asking those who visit your site to subscribe to it, generating leads as well as staying in touch with potential clients.
– Ask for your satisfied customers to put up their testimonials on your website as this may help persuade other clients to consider your firm.
– Permission-based e-mail marketing is a very cost-effective and easy way to market your services online.
– Use carefully planned advertisements that are well planned and that convey the right message to the clients extolling the benefits of choosing your firm. The TV, radio, newspaper, free newspapers, and magazines can be used effectively to advertise your services. Make sure you advertise regularly and effectively. Try advertising in magazines that deal in home decoration or building and construction. Infomercials on TV that are informative as well as portray your firm as trustworthy and capable can help, too.
– Form alliances with other services that complement your business, in which they can refer you and get a commission from you for doing so.
– Work out deals with local real estate agents who may recommend you to people who are in need of your services.
– Offer excellent customer service, since nothing can compare to word-of-mouth advertisements. Your firm has to appear dependable and experienced and promise them quality work, but make sure you keep your promise.
– Market research and competitive analysis have to be done frequently to stay ahead of your competition and to counter any of their strategies.
– Keep track of how your client heard of you, since it can help give you valuable insight as to which advertising media is working for you and which area is not that effective so that you can allot appropriate funds to the various media.
You can use these tips and many more for getting new clients for your firm. If required you can even take the services of professional marketing consultants and business management software for managing and developing your business.
Flexible and Expandable Household Plans – How to Achieve Affordable Homeownership
How to Hire a General Contractor or Renovator for Residential Construction Projects
Google Lookup Redirect Virus Defined